We continue our ACA Update series for employers with a few heath care reform updates for the week of August 18-24, 2014.
Among the ACA topics George will cover this week are changes to COBRA and CHIPRA. Also, he highlights the upcoming Census Bureau numbers expected to be released in September.
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- 4 Ways ADA Management is Like Raising a Pre-Teen - March 25, 2019
- Let’s Give Them Something to Talk About - February 11, 2019
- 5 Potential Pitfalls of Voluntary Benefits & How to Avoid Them - September 19, 2017
- New Limitations on Short-Term Healthcare Policies: What You Need to Know - November 15, 2016
- Supreme Court Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage Nationwide: The Employer Impact - June 26, 2015