Here are a few heath care reform updates for the week of October 6-12, 2014.
Among the ACA topics we will cover this week are the increase in State and Federal Exchange health insurance options in 2015, changes in HIPAA requirements, changes in Qualifying Event requirements, a PCOR Fee adjustment and a new Healthcare.gov CEO.
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- 4 Ways ADA Management is Like Raising a Pre-Teen - March 25, 2019
- Let’s Give Them Something to Talk About - February 11, 2019
- 5 Potential Pitfalls of Voluntary Benefits & How to Avoid Them - September 19, 2017
- New Limitations on Short-Term Healthcare Policies: What You Need to Know - November 15, 2016
- Supreme Court Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage Nationwide: The Employer Impact - June 26, 2015