We continue our ACA Update series for employers with a few heath care reform updates for the week of September 1-7, 2014.
Among the ACA topics George will cover this week are recently released instructions for employers for filling out IRS reporting forms and dependent children coverage (up to age 26).
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- 5 Potential Pitfalls of Voluntary Benefits & How to Avoid Them - September 19, 2017
- New Limitations on Short-Term Healthcare Policies: What You Need to Know - November 15, 2016
- Supreme Court Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage Nationwide: The Employer Impact - June 26, 2015
- Should You be Considering Self Funding Your Health Insurance Premiums? - June 23, 2015
- Paid Sick Leave Compliance and Employer Best Practices - June 19, 2015