Recently, Spring Senior Partner John Cassell presented a session on colleges funding health insurance using a medical stop-loss captive. The session covers how to create a medical stop-loss captive, the economies and efficiencies that can be achieved and why colleges and universities should have this on their radar.
In this webcast, John is joined by Spring Partner Teri Weber and Tracy Hassett who is Vice President, Human Resources at Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, Massachusetts.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute is a member of Ed Health, a successful example of a group of colleges and universities that banded together to form a captive to fund their medical stop-loss coverage. Ed Health has completed its first year and is already generating significant savings for its expanding base of members.
Latest posts by John Cassell (see all)
- Association Health Plans | Everything You Need to Know About AHPs - February 14, 2018
- Managing Medical Stop Loss in a Captive (Presentation) - June 10, 2015
- Webcast: A Look at How and Why Colleges are Funding Health Insurance Using a Medical Stop-Loss Captive - June 18, 2014
- White Paper: Creating Cost-Effective Employee Benefit Programs Through Employer Associations - September 19, 2013
- Spring Consulting Group Captive Webinar Recording - September 14, 2013