Our latest Spring white paper, Managing an Absent Workforce: A Guide to the Family Medical Leave Act, will allow you to take a pulse on your existing program.
This book pinpoints some of the tactical items where employers could tighten their reigns including counting time, use of paid time, recertification processes, fit for duty and specific areas of interests for employers.
The guide also seeks to remind Human Resource professionals that processes related to FMLA need to be continually reviewed as other plans evolve to make sure they are still appropriate and compliant.
Please fill out the form below to download this helpful FMLA white paper.[easy_contact_forms fid=8]
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- 4 Ways ADA Management is Like Raising a Pre-Teen - March 25, 2019
- Let’s Give Them Something to Talk About - February 11, 2019
- 5 Potential Pitfalls of Voluntary Benefits & How to Avoid Them - September 19, 2017
- New Limitations on Short-Term Healthcare Policies: What You Need to Know - November 15, 2016
- Supreme Court Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage Nationwide: The Employer Impact - June 26, 2015