Recently, Spring Insurance CEO George Gonser hosted a webinar that goes over some of the most recent employee benefit and health insurance changes in the United States that employers need to know about. The program covers some of the new fees and deadline changes related to the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The employer update is in the first half of the webinar, while the second half includes a brief overview of the Spring Cooperative, our group health insurance buying program for Massachusetts small employers.
In case you missed the webinar, here is a recording of the session:
Image credit: Chris Potter via flickr
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- 5 Things to Think About Before Introducing a Student Debt Benefit - July 1, 2019
- The Latest in MA Paid Family and Medical Leave - June 17, 2019
- 4 Ways ADA Management is Like Raising a Pre-Teen - March 25, 2019
- Let’s Give Them Something to Talk About - February 11, 2019
- 5 Potential Pitfalls of Voluntary Benefits & How to Avoid Them - September 19, 2017