There is no question that employers are facing tough challenges when it comes to funding their employee benefits. With the rising cost of health insurance, many employers are scrambling to find alternative ways to take care of their hard-working, dedicated employees while not jeopardizing their company’s financial viability.
At Spring, we see these health insurance challenges facing employers first hand everyday. For years, we have been developing creative employee benefit funding solutions for employers. Today, we are pleased to announce yet another creative Spring product: the Spring Cooperative.
The Spring Cooperative is a mechanism for similarly situated organizations in Massachusetts to coordinate joint purchasing initiatives. Any Massachusetts-based trade or industry association is eligible to join the Co-Op, pending state approval.
Once approved, employer members of Co-Op associations with 50 employees or fewer can offer the plan to their employees.
So how does the Co-Op help its members save money? Glad you asked!
By joining the cooperative, members will be able to take advantage of the following benefits:
- – Reduced Health Insurance Premiums by 5% or More!
- – Innovative Employee Wellness Initiatives
- – Additional Low Cost Ancillary Products and Services Like Auto and Home Insurance, Pet Insurance, Life Insurance, Accident Coverage, Discount Purchasing Programs and Critical Illness Coverage.
Of course, Co-Op members will have access to our talented customer support team located right here in Massachusetts for enrollment and renewal needs or other Co-Op plan related questions.
Initial Spring Cooperative partner associations include the Massachusetts Dental Society and the Massachusetts Society of Optometrists. This list is expected to grow as word spreads about the wonderful benefits that Spring Co-Op members will enjoy.
If you are involved in a Massachusetts trade or industry association or a member of a partner association and would like to find out more about the new Spring Cooperative, please give our team a call at 1.800.821.6033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in joining the Spring Cooperative, but are unsure if your association is a partner, call or email us and we can let you know.
If you’d like to learn more about the Spring Cooperative, don’t wait! Pre- 1/1/14 enrollment dates will receive the lowest premiums available. Call or email us today!
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- Let’s Give Them Something to Talk About - February 11, 2019
- 5 Potential Pitfalls of Voluntary Benefits & How to Avoid Them - September 19, 2017
- New Limitations on Short-Term Healthcare Policies: What You Need to Know - November 15, 2016
- Supreme Court Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage Nationwide: The Employer Impact - June 26, 2015
- Should You be Considering Self Funding Your Health Insurance Premiums? - June 23, 2015