Recently, Spring Partner George Gonser gave a presentation to a group of Massachusetts dentists that addressed pediatric dental and the ACA from an employer’s point of view, as well as, from a dentist’s perspective.
Included in this SlideShare are a few of the basics that both groups need to know. It is broken into two halves- employer and then dentist.
Please note, that this information is specific to the State of Massachusetts, and some details may change from state to state, but a lot of the basics translate nationally.
Renewal on the way?? Got ACA questions?? Contact George and his team to find out how Spring can help guide you thgrough this ever-changing environment. Please call our brokerage office at 1.800.821.6033 or email us at email@example.com.
Image credit: Michael Coghlan via flickr
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- 5 Potential Pitfalls of Voluntary Benefits & How to Avoid Them - September 19, 2017
- New Limitations on Short-Term Healthcare Policies: What You Need to Know - November 15, 2016
- Supreme Court Legalizes Same-Sex Marriage Nationwide: The Employer Impact - June 26, 2015
- Should You be Considering Self Funding Your Health Insurance Premiums? - June 23, 2015
- Paid Sick Leave Compliance and Employer Best Practices - June 19, 2015