A presentation on preventative employee benefits programs by Spring Partner Karen English presented at Captive Live UK 2012.
The following two tabs change content below.
Karen Trumbull English, CPCU, ARM, ACI, AU is a Partner with Spring Consulting Group, LLC, formerly Watson Wyatt Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. She has twenty years of experience that spans across both health & welfare and property & casualty arenas, and routinely works with her clients on program strategy, product development, process improvement and market research initiatives. She leads the firms’ health and productivity approach and is actively involved in voluntary and other emerging benefits. Prior to joining Spring Consulting Group and Watson Wyatt, Karen led the regional risk & insurance practice for a small consulting firm, held the role of Assistant Risk Manager for one of the nation’s largest banks (U.S. Bank), and was a casualty broker for two of the world’s largest insurance brokers (Marsh and Aon). Karen has her BBA in Risk Management and Human Resources from University of Wisconsin-Madison, and her MBA in Finance from University of Minnesota – Carlson School of Management. She has also earned the designations of CPCU, ARM, ACI, and AU and is a licensed insurance broker.
Latest posts by Karen English (see all)
- The Latest in MA Paid Family and Medical Leave - June 17, 2019
- 2018 IBI Annual Forum: An Overview - April 16, 2018
- DMEC Recap: 5 Employer Policies to Consider - September 14, 2017
- Natural Disasters & Employee Benefits: Legal & Moral Considerations - September 14, 2017
- Technology Opens New Leave Management Program Options - September 8, 2017