Lower Your Health Insurance Cost and Offer a More Attractive Benefits Package to Your Current and Future Employees!
To help employers across the Commonwealth fight rising health insurance cost and provide innovative, robust employee benefit packages, Spring has formed the Spring Health Insurance Cooperative.
The Spring Cooperative allows small businesses to come together on joint purchasing initiatives. It is currently open to members of any Massachusetts-based trade or industry organization with 50 employees or less including:
Recently, Spring Insurance CEO George Gonser hosted a webinar that goes over some of the most recent health insurance and employee benefit changes in the United States that employers need to know about. Gonser also gave a brief overview of the Spring Co-Op. In case you missed it, here is a recording of the session:
By joining the cooperative you will be able to take advantage of:
- Reduced health insurance premiums
- State-of-the-art online portal to manage benefits
- Innovative wellness programs
- Low cost voluntary products such as:
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Pet insurance
- Identity theft protection
- Short and long-term disability
- Travel insurance
- Section 125, HRA, HSA administration
- Additionally, Spring Cooperative members have access to the Spring customer support team located in Boston, Massachusetts. The team provides resources to support enrollment and renewal needs. Licensed, trained and experienced resources are available Monday through Friday 8:00a.m – 8:00 p.m.