Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance
- Can help lessen the sting on the rising cost of health care.
- Helps offset gaps caused by deductibles and co-payments.
- Provides a lump-sum benefit for covered hospital confinement and covered outpatient surgery.
- Helps offset unexpected medical expenses that can result from a fracture, dislocation or other covered accidental injury.
- Can be paired with Hospital Confinement Indemnity Insurance.
Income ProtectionDisability Insurance
- Helps employees who might otherwise have to request loans or use all their savings while they are disabled due to a covered accident or sickness
- Provides a portion of an employee’s income to help make ends meet if he/she is disabled due to a covered injury or covered sickness.
Cancer and Critical Illness Insurance
- Both products complement medical plans and help relieve the financial burden of the employee dealing with a covered illness.
- Cancer Insurance helps offset the out-of-pocket costs of medical and non-medical expenses related to cancer diagnosis and treatment.
- Critical Illness Insurance pays a lump-sum benefit for a covered critical illness such as heart attack (myocardial infarction) or stroke.
Survivor Benefits Life Insurance
- Helps provide financial security for the family in the event of the employee or family member’s death.
- Term Life Insurance provides for short-term needs by having 10/20/30 Yr options.
- Whole Life and Universal Life Insurance complement group Term Life Insurance Coverage and builds cash value.