Karin Landry, Managing Partner at Spring, will be participating in a panel at the International Group Program (IGP) International Employee Benefits Seminar, which takes place from May 9th to the 11th at the Westin Copley Place Hotel in Boston.
IGP will be celebrating its 50th anniversary at this year’s event – a three day conference focused on educating HR and like professionals about global employee benefits. Topics of discussion will include:
- Typical benefits plan design
- Funding requirements
- Legislative updates
- Recent trends and new products
All of these will be looked at from an international perspective, where attendees have the option of attending up to 11 different country panel discussions, as policies and norms are certainly not the same in every country. IGP is also offering training sessions as part of the event, with plenty of networking opportunities as well.
Our very own Karin Landry will be presenting on Thursday, May 11th at 9AM, alongside fellow benefit captive experts. They will be discussing how to best incorporate employee benefits coverage in a captive insurance arrangement. Specifically, they will offer their expertise on the ideal roles of HR and risk management, regulatory changes and industry trends.
If you’re interested in captive insurance and will be at the IPG seminar in May, be sure to check out Karin’s session. If you can’t make it (or are extra-interested), you might also enjoy our white paper – Funding Employee Benefits Through a Captive.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: What Employers Need to Know About the New Transparency Rules - November 25, 2019
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Draft 2019 ACA Reporting Forms and Instructions - November 15, 2019
- Spring to Present at Cayman Captive Forum - November 15, 2019
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Employers Must File HIRD Form by December 15 - November 5, 2019
- Spring’s SVP Speaking at the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference - November 5, 2019