Spring’s brokerage arm, Spring Insurance Group, will be exhibiting at the New Hampshire Dental Society’s annual meeting in Meredith, NH from May 18th to the 20th. This is a two and a half day conference that brings together dental professionals and industry experts to network and learn from each other. As the official employee benefits partner of the NHDS, Spring has enjoyed attending for the past few years and is excited to participate again.
Attendees will hear from leaders, educators and authors of the oral health industry as well as experts in IT, business development and more. Topics at this year’s conference will include:
- Treatment planning & delivering complex, multidisciplinary cases
- Advanced hygiene therapy
- Invisalign – misconceptions, identifying candidates, etc.
- How to finance your practice while reducing costs
- Improving oral health in rural areas
- HIPAA & security for dental practices
- Integrating oral health into primary care training
- Risk management for dental businesses
Spring Insurance Group has a longstanding relationship with various dental practices and associations, as we offer multiple products and solutions that allow small to medium-sized medical practices provide cost-effective insurance and benefits for their employees. We look forward to meeting new faces and hearing the latest updates within the field at NHDS later this month. If you’ll be attending, be sure to stop by booth 33 and chat with our team!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring Wins Two of Captive Review’s 2019 Awards - August 8, 2019
- Spring to Speak in 3 Sessions at DMEC Annual Conference - July 16, 2019
- Spring to Speak at VCIA 2019 - July 16, 2019
- Spring’s Senior Consulting Actuary Named Break Out Award Winner - June 3, 2019
- Crafting Cell Captives - May 20, 2019