For the 8th year in a row, Spring is pleased to participate in the annual Yankee Dental Congress annual event that runs from January 24th – 28th in Boston’s Seaport area.
Our brokerage arm, Spring Insurance Group, has been helping small businesses, including a large number of Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS) members, to obtain and manage affordable, robust health plans for their employees. Each year, the team looks forward to connecting with new people and meeting existing clients at the event, which brings in about 27,000 industry professionals.
Spring is excited to be exhibit at the Yankee Dental Congress once again this year, as it is a core way for our brokerage to stay in the loop on industry trends and meet professionals who could use our help. If you’ll be attending Yankee Dental in January at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, be sure to stop by our booth and say hi! We’ll be at booth #605.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Updated Form 720 Used For PCORI Fee Payments - June 17, 2020
- Legal Alert: PCORI Fees Due By July 31, 2020 - June 9, 2020
- Legal Alert: Carrier Premium Credits and ERISA Fiduciary Obligations - May 19, 2020
- Legal Alert: Agencies Extend Deadline to Pay COBRA Premiums and Certain Other ERISA and Internal Revenue Codes Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and Cafeteria Plan Considerations - April 30, 2020