Health insurance renewal information should be arriving shortly for the 2015-2016 policy year (April 1, 2015 to March 31, 2016). After reviewing your renewal rates, please consider the following three options:
1. If you want to renew the 2015-2016 health insurance programs at the rates and plan design quoted:
No action is required on your part; your plan will automatically renew if no changes are being made. The billing administrator (SBSB, HSA/MBA/NBT) will bill you the new amount for April 1, 2015.
If you elect this option please review your plan design’s most recent Summary of Benefits. In order to be compliant with the ACA plans designs have been modified and some plans have been eliminated. If your current plan has been eliminated you will automatically be enrolled into a similar plan design with the same carrier.
2. If you would like to make changes within your current health insurance carrier (for exchange plan designs):
- -Your account must be paid up-to-date; AND
- -You must contact Spring at 1-800-821-6033 to confirm the change in price and benefits, and to complete the required forms.
3. If you would like to consider alternatives to your current carrier:
Spring can provide alternatives for your review. Contact us toll-free at 800-821-6033 to initiate the process.
When contacting Spring, please have the following information readily available:
- -Account Number/Group Name on invoice
- -Name of Billing Administrator
- -Insurance Carrier Name (This information should be found on your most recent monthly premium invoice and/or statement)
We look forward to working with you in the upcoming year. If you have any questions or if we can be of any assistance please feel free to contact us by telephone at 800-821-6033 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To facilitate the quote/analysis process, here is a 2015 Census Sheet that can be filled out and sent to us. Also, please review and consider the Spring Health Cooperative which will save MDS and MSO members and staff money on their health insurance premiums.
Thank you for your continued business.
George W. Gonser, Jr. MBA, CDHC
Chief Executive Officer