The landscape of employee leave is ever-changing, with new regulations frequently popping – both at national and local levels. As an employer, it’s your duty to understand what it means to have a compliant leave program, and how to keep it that way. It’s no easy task, though, which is why we’re leading an educational session on the topic, in partnership with the New England Employee Benefits Council (NEEBC).
Spring Partners Karen English and Teri Weber will be presenting, “Is Your Leave Program Compliant? Getting and Staying Ahead in this Constantly Changing Landscape” on Tuesday, October 10th from 12-2PM at 800 Boylston Street in Boston. Karen and Teri have helped many clients of varying sizes, industries and geographic locations navigate this complicated employer area, and are looking forward to sharing their advice and best practices with session attendees.
The discussion will involve a deep dive into leave laws, including but not limited to FMLA, ADA, PFL and PDL and then explanations on how to keep up with compliance through all of these different policies and nuances. So if you’ve ever found yourself scratching your head over a new regulation, or worry about your leave program’s compliance status, be sure to join us on October 10th. Questions are welcome and lunch will be served!
For more information on registration and professional education credit, click here.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Updated Form 720 Used For PCORI Fee Payments - June 17, 2020
- Legal Alert: PCORI Fees Due By July 31, 2020 - June 9, 2020
- Legal Alert: Carrier Premium Credits and ERISA Fiduciary Obligations - May 19, 2020
- Legal Alert: Agencies Extend Deadline to Pay COBRA Premiums and Certain Other ERISA and Internal Revenue Codes Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and Cafeteria Plan Considerations - April 30, 2020