The Spring team will be happy to escape the cold Boston winter at the end of January and head down to Fort Lauderdale, Florida for Business Insurance’s World Captive Forum. The conference, which will run from January 31st through February 2nd, will be a gathering spot for hundreds of professionals in the captive insurance and risk management industries. Spring has been involved with the World Captive Forum on several prior occasions, and is excited to be both a sponsor of and a speaker at this year’s event.
Karin Landry, Spring’s Managing Partner, will be presenting, “Time For a Captive Refresh?” on Thursday, February 1st from 1-2 PM. If you’re interested in learning how to ensure your captive remains optimized throughout the regulatory and marketplace shifts that happen regularly, you should listen in to Karin’s session. Further, the Spring team will have a home base at booth #13, so feel free to come chat with us.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: Carrier Premium Credits and ERISA Fiduciary Obligations - May 19, 2020
- Legal Alert: Agencies Extend Deadline to Pay COBRA Premiums and Certain Other ERISA and Internal Revenue Codes Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and Cafeteria Plan Considerations - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and DCAPs, FSAs, and Transit Benefit Concerns - April 16, 2020
- Legal Alert: Tax Credits Under FFCRA: Qualified Leave Wages & Health Plan Expenses - April 14, 2020