It’s been a busy conference season for us here at Spring, and it’s not over yet! We are excited to be sponsoring and exhibiting at this year’s RIMS (The Risk Management Society) annual conference in San Antonio, Texas from April 15th – 18th. Spring has been actively involved with the RIMS organization for over a decade and we are pleased to continue this partnership. Further, after having just endured three Nor’Easters in a two-week span, we are ready to pack our bags for warmer weather!
The event boasts an incredible turnout each year, and we’re sure this year will be no exception with an expected audience size of almost 3,000. This ties in well with the 2018 theme, “Go Big.” RIMS is one of the best events for risk managers to network, learn and share ideas. The four-day conference combines a good mix of work and play and brings an impressive list of talent when it comes to speakers and content. We’re particularly excited to see Jay Leno!
If you’re reading this, there’s a decent chance you will be at RIMS too, so please don’t forget to come say hi to us at booth #753. We’ll have giveaways, raffle prizes and more, and we’d love to chat with you!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Government Shutdown and Its Impact on Employee Benefits - January 16, 2019
- Spring to Speak at World Captive Forum 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Spring to Exhibit at Yankee Dental Congress 2019 - January 9, 2019
- Spring Spotlight: Grace Giannattasio - May 7, 2018
- Spring to Sponsor RIMS 2018 Annual Conference - March 15, 2018