We hope these behind-the-scenes employee spotlights give you a better idea of who we are, what we do and what it’s like to work at Spring. Next up we have Aadil: part bartender, part chef and part consultant-in-the-making.
Joined Spring in: December of 2015
At work: At Spring, Aadil takes on project management responsibilities and is particularly focused on captive feasibility studies, disability management outsourcing and data analytics. He is also charged with the extremely important initiative of the Friday happy hour drink cart 🙂
Outside-of-work: When not working on client projects and presentations, Aadil loves playing with his dog, Nemo, and golfing when the weather’s nice. He also enjoys cooking and he’s not half-bad; we’ve been lucky enough to try some of his specialty dishes here at the office!
Favorite season: “I like the fall best, because where I come from (Pakistan) it’s only one season throughout the whole year. So experiencing the change in season from summer to fall and watching the leaves change color is really beautiful, in my opinion.”
Favorite flower: “Lilies – don’t ask me why though.” Okay, we won’t.
Favorite food: Aadil’s a big fan of Japanese food, especially traditional sushi. However he’s very adamant about not having avocados in his sushi.
Favorite part about working at Spring: Aadil loves the people at Spring and the teams he gets to work with. He also notes that, “Everyone is very collaborative. The culture is inclusive and everyone’s voice is heard.”
What’s the best vacation you’ve ever taken and why? “My senior year of college, a group of about 35 of us when to the Dominican Republic for spring break. It was the last trip we all took together and it was a perfect, bittersweet closing to my college days.” He’s been adulting ever since.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: Carrier Premium Credits and ERISA Fiduciary Obligations - May 19, 2020
- Legal Alert: Agencies Extend Deadline to Pay COBRA Premiums and Certain Other ERISA and Internal Revenue Codes Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and Cafeteria Plan Considerations - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and DCAPs, FSAs, and Transit Benefit Concerns - April 16, 2020
- Legal Alert: Tax Credits Under FFCRA: Qualified Leave Wages & Health Plan Expenses - April 14, 2020