Is an Actuarial Analyst’s favorite hobby making spreadsheets? We had to find out, so we sat down with Alex.
Title: Actuarial Analyst
Joined Spring in: August of 2016
At work: Alex plays a key role on our actuarial team, working on pricing, reserving and financial projections and analysis for client projects.
Outside-of-work: It turns out his spare time is not spent making spreadsheets. When not at the office, Alex enjoys reading, watching TV and/or movies and jogging.
Favorite season: Alex likes spring the best because it’s not too hot, and not too cold. It’s juuust right.
Favorite flower/plant: Bamboo.
Favorite food: Chinese. The authentic kind.
Favorite part about working at Spring: “The supportive, interactive and collaborative work environment.”
Currently jamming to: Jack Johnson & the like – mellow, acoustic music.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Updated Form 720 Used For PCORI Fee Payments - June 17, 2020
- Legal Alert: PCORI Fees Due By July 31, 2020 - June 9, 2020
- Legal Alert: Carrier Premium Credits and ERISA Fiduciary Obligations - May 19, 2020
- Legal Alert: Agencies Extend Deadline to Pay COBRA Premiums and Certain Other ERISA and Internal Revenue Codes Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and Cafeteria Plan Considerations - April 30, 2020