We thought we’d give you a break around the holidays, but we’re back in action with our Spring Spotlights so you can get to know our team. Happy 2018!
Joined Spring in: October of 2016
Professional interests/skills: Anne is a member of our brokerage arm, Spring Insurance Group, and an expert in employee benefits and Medicare products. She manages hundreds of client relationships and is also responsible for the post-65 plans for the office.
Outside-of-work: When not at the office, Anne enjoys spending time with her family and antiquing. She is also part of a women’s group that meets monthly, and she serves as the recording secretary of her group.
Favorite season: Anne prefers the fall due to its not-too-hot, not-too-cold weather.
Favorite flower: “Too many to choose from! But I love Foxgloves and Gladiolas.”
Favorite food: According to Anne, there’s nothing better than a rack of lamb.
Favorite part about working at Spring: “The best part about working here is the people that I get to work with each day.”
If a genie gave you one wish, what would you wish for? (no wishing for more wishes – that’s cheating!): “I’d wish for my son to lead a happy and successful life.” Anne’s far more selfless than I would be!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring Spotlight: Grace Giannattasio - May 7, 2018
- Spring to Sponsor RIMS 2018 Annual Conference - March 15, 2018
- Spring to Speak About Absence Management at the IBI Annual Forum - February 27, 2018
- Spring to Lead Two Sessions at This Year’s CICA Conference - February 26, 2018
- World Captive Forum Recap: 5 Hot Topics - February 26, 2018