We know you’ve been missing these, so we’re back and we’re giving you the deets on Grace.
Joined Spring in: July of 2017, although she’s sometimes still referred to as the “new girl” for some unbeknownst reason.
Professional interests/skills: Grace is an integral part of the Integrated Disability Management (IDM) team. As such she works on leave and absence management projects of varying kinds, like those related to the FMLA or ADA.
Outside-of-work: Grace is always making us jealous of her awesome tan, so it’s no surprise that she spends a lot of time outside (when Boston weather allows – a very small window!). She also enjoys reading and going to the beach (reading at the beach is a favorite activity).
Favorite season: Summer because, obviously. This is the only time she can work on said tan and beach reading.
Favorite flower: Grace went with lavender because it smells nice and is also known for helping you relax and sleep well.
Favorite part about working at Spring: “My favorite part about working at Spring is definitely the team I work with. Everyone is collaborative and supportive and the whole group works really well together.”
If your house was burning down, what non-living thing would you save? Grace would, rightly so, save her great-grandmother’s jewelry. Proud.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Draft 2019 ACA Reporting Forms and Instructions - November 15, 2019
- Spring to Present at Cayman Captive Forum - November 15, 2019
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Employers Must File HIRD Form by December 15 - November 5, 2019
- Spring’s SVP Speaking at the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference - November 5, 2019
- Spring Wins Two of Captive Review’s 2019 Awards - August 8, 2019