We know you’ve been missing these, so we’re back and we’re giving you the deets on Grace.
Joined Spring in: July of 2017, although she’s sometimes still referred to as the “new girl” for some unbeknownst reason.
Professional interests/skills: Grace is an integral part of the Integrated Disability Management (IDM) team. As such she works on leave and absence management projects of varying kinds, like those related to the FMLA or ADA.
Outside-of-work: Grace is always making us jealous of her awesome tan, so it’s no surprise that she spends a lot of time outside (when Boston weather allows – a very small window!). She also enjoys reading and going to the beach (reading at the beach is a favorite activity).
Favorite season: Summer because, obviously. This is the only time she can work on said tan and beach reading.
Favorite flower: Grace went with lavender because it smells nice and is also known for helping you relax and sleep well.
Favorite part about working at Spring: “My favorite part about working at Spring is definitely the team I work with. Everyone is collaborative and supportive and the whole group works really well together.”
If your house was burning down, what non-living thing would you save? Grace would, rightly so, save her great-grandmother’s jewelry. Proud.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring Spotlight: Grace Giannattasio - May 7, 2018
- Spring to Sponsor RIMS 2018 Annual Conference - March 15, 2018
- Spring to Speak About Absence Management at the IBI Annual Forum - February 27, 2018
- Spring to Lead Two Sessions at This Year’s CICA Conference - February 26, 2018
- World Captive Forum Recap: 5 Hot Topics - February 26, 2018