The term “consultant” is fairly vague, the term “actuary” is fairly confusing, and the term “captive insurance” is fairly unknown among many crowds. We’re looking to clear things up and put some faces to our name, especially since we’ve been blooming with new team members lately. So we’re bringing you a behind-the-scenes look at Spring to give you a better understanding of the people behind our work with our bi-weekly Spring Spotlight, starting with Lai-Sahn.
Joined Spring in: June of 2013
At work: Lai-Sahn is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to Spring’s absence management consulting arm, helping clients to effectively manage any and all employee leaves (such as maternal or disability). She is particularly involved in market research, heading up various benchmarking surveys so we have insights and data to intelligently advise our clients.
Outside-of-work: When not buried in research data, Lai-Sahn can be found outside running. She is an avid runner and participates in a few races a year.
Favorite season: “Fall, because it’s good for running and I like the leaves.” (See, we didn’t force Spring upon her).
Favorite flower: Daisy.
Favorite food: Ice cream – coffee oreo is her fave flavor.
Favorite part about working at Spring: “The people. I really like my team. We also have a great location – I love being in downtown Boston.”
What is your spirit animal? “Probably a panda…that’s my login icon on my computer. I just love them and they’re also clumsy like me.”
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: What Employers Need to Know About the New Transparency Rules - November 25, 2019
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Draft 2019 ACA Reporting Forms and Instructions - November 15, 2019
- Spring to Present at Cayman Captive Forum - November 15, 2019
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Employers Must File HIRD Form by December 15 - November 5, 2019
- Spring’s SVP Speaking at the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference - November 5, 2019