We are thrilled to announce that our Senior Vice President and Consultant, Karen English, has been named a 2019 Workers’ Compensation Power Broker by Risk & Insurance.
Karen is no stranger to this accolade, having been named a Power Broker several times in the past. However, the past year has been especially busy and successful for Karen, who continues to aid large, global employers with their workers’ compensation and other absence-related challenges, such as FMLA and disability. Not only does she lead projects hands-on, but she bolsters Spring’s industry expertise with her market research and survey team. She specializes in leveraging data to improve processes, and delivers a tailored solution for each individual client. Karen was one of the founding partners of Spring back in 2004, and has been the forefront of the company’s growth and high performance.
Karen is in good company on this impressive list, alongside leaders from fellow Alera Group firm, Orion Risk Management, Aon, Marsh and others. We are proud to have her on our team and look forward to her contributing to Spring’s continued success in the coming years.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: What Employers Need to Know About the New Transparency Rules - November 25, 2019
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Draft 2019 ACA Reporting Forms and Instructions - November 15, 2019
- Spring to Present at Cayman Captive Forum - November 15, 2019
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Employers Must File HIRD Form by December 15 - November 5, 2019
- Spring’s SVP Speaking at the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference - November 5, 2019