Our team is excited to head to the Yankee Dental Congress in Boston’s Seaport from January 30th to February 2nd. As a long-time broker and partner for hundreds of Massachusetts Dental Society (MDS) members, this event has always been a rewarding way to meet with small business owners and vendors in the dental arena. In fact, this will be Spring’s 10th year in a row being involved with the Yankee Dental conference, and we are thrilled!
The four-day event is sure to bring the best and brightest in the field, drawing a crowd of almost 20,000. We look forward, as always, to this networking and learning opportunity. If you will be at the conference – which takes place at the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center – please stop by booth 2234 and say hello! We will have plenty of fun giveaways, as well as information about the services we offer to so many of the area’s dentists (among others).
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes Captive Review’s Power 50 - March 5, 2019
- Spring SVP Named 2019 Power Broker - March 1, 2019
- Spring to Speak at 2019 CICA International Conference - February 27, 2019
- Government Shutdown and Its Impact on Employee Benefits - January 16, 2019
- Spring to Speak at World Captive Forum 2019 - January 10, 2019