The Spring team is excited to once again break from Boston’s cold winter and head to Arizona for the 2019 Captive Insurance Companies Association (CICA) annual international conference, which takes place from March 10th to 12th in Tucson.
Spring has been involved with the annual CICA event for over a decade, and has acted as a sponsor, exhibitor, and speaker in the past. This year, Spring’s Managing Partner, Karin Landry, will be leading a session, “Getting Smart with Lost Time: Integrating Workers Comp & Disability”, on Monday, March 11th at 2:15 PM. The discussion will center around the advantages of integration between programs and the related trends, challenges and approaches. We will also cover optimization and impacts on various stakeholders. Several case studies will demonstrate cost savings opportunities as well as the different strategies available. The audience will leave with a framework for implementation and be able to draw upon real-life examples and best practices from large, leading global organizations.
We hope you have the chance to stop by Karin’s session, or at least find one of our team members amidst the workshops and networking opportunities to chat in person.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring to Present at RIMS 2019 - April 17, 2019
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes Captive Review’s Power 50 - March 5, 2019
- Spring SVP Named 2019 Power Broker - March 1, 2019
- Spring to Speak at 2019 CICA International Conference - February 27, 2019
- Government Shutdown and Its Impact on Employee Benefits - January 16, 2019