Our team has long been involved with the Vermont Captive Insurance Association (VCIA), an organization that has done much to advance the captive industry in one of the country’s strongest captive domiciles. The VCIA Annual Conference is a hot event in this sphere, bringing over 800 professionals together each year in Burlington, Vermont to share their experience and learn from each other.
This year, not only is Spring an exhibiting sponsor at VCIA, but our Managing Partner, Karin Landry, will also be leading a session, Association Health Plans & Captives: New Regulations, New Opportunities. This advanced session will feature a panel and will cover why Association Health Plans (AHPs) came to be, the shifting regulatory landscape around them, where that leaves us today, and an employer case study that ties in captives. The session will represent multiple perspectives: the consultant, the attorney, and the insurer.
The presentation will take place on Wednesday, August 7th from 10-11AM. We hope you can join, but if not, be sure to say hello to our team at booth 44 at VCIA!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Updated Form 720 Used For PCORI Fee Payments - June 17, 2020
- Legal Alert: PCORI Fees Due By July 31, 2020 - June 9, 2020
- Legal Alert: Carrier Premium Credits and ERISA Fiduciary Obligations - May 19, 2020
- Legal Alert: Agencies Extend Deadline to Pay COBRA Premiums and Certain Other ERISA and Internal Revenue Codes Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and Cafeteria Plan Considerations - April 30, 2020