The event, which takes place from August 5-8 in Washington, D.C., will bring together around 500 professionals in HR, Benefits, Disability and Absence Management fields, and is sure to be a thought-provoking and fun few days. This year, Spring team members will be featured a few times on the conference agenda:
- Launching Your Organization’s Self-Audit Checklist: Tuesday, August 6th, 3:35PM
Senior Vice President Teri Weber will be running this short quick-dive session, which will guide audience members on effectively conducting an internal compliance audit.
- The RFP Process: A Deep Dive: Wednesday, August 7th, 2:30PM
Teri Weber and Senior Vice President Karen English will be joined by clients on this panel that outlines the who, what, and the how of conducting an RFP. Best practices and case studies will be shared.
- Got ROI?: Thursday, August 8th, 9:30AM
In this general session, Karen, Teri and Disability Management professionals from Baystate Health Systems and Chevron will speak to how to determine if an absence management program is producing ROI. The audience will be left with a framework to overcome common challenges and learn from the success of large employers.
So, if you are heading to the DMEC Annual Conference, be sure to catch us at one (or all!) of these sessions, and say hello to our team at booth #312. We promise good conversation and fun giveaways!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Updated Form 720 Used For PCORI Fee Payments - June 17, 2020
- Legal Alert: PCORI Fees Due By July 31, 2020 - June 9, 2020
- Legal Alert: Carrier Premium Credits and ERISA Fiduciary Obligations - May 19, 2020
- Legal Alert: Agencies Extend Deadline to Pay COBRA Premiums and Certain Other ERISA and Internal Revenue Codes Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and Cafeteria Plan Considerations - April 30, 2020