Spring is excited to welcome Peter Johnson, a seasoned actuarial and insurance professional, to the team. Peter joins is from Bartlett Actuarial Group and has spent years in the industry at companies like Milliman and Allstate. He is an invaluable asset as an expert in property & casualty actuarial work and is already a great addition to the team.
Peter is a Fellow in the Casualty Actuarial Society as well as a member of the American Academy of Actuaries. He brings to the table over 12 years of industry experience, with specific expertise in all things property & casualty, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, risk transfers and professional liability. Peter will further bolster our top-notch, in-house actuarial group and broaden the range of services we are able to provide clients.
Peter is not only well-known and respected in the industry, but he is a great cultural fit as well and we are very pleased to have him on-board! You can read more about his hiring here.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Government Shutdown and Its Impact on Employee Benefits - January 16, 2019
- Spring to Speak at World Captive Forum 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Spring to Exhibit at Yankee Dental Congress 2019 - January 9, 2019
- Spring Spotlight: Grace Giannattasio - May 7, 2018
- Spring to Sponsor RIMS 2018 Annual Conference - March 15, 2018