Spring is excited to welcome Peter Johnson, a seasoned actuarial and insurance professional, to the team. Peter joins is from Bartlett Actuarial Group and has spent years in the industry at companies like Milliman and Allstate. He is an invaluable asset as an expert in property & casualty actuarial work and is already a great addition to the team.
Peter is a Fellow in the Casualty Actuarial Society as well as a member of the American Academy of Actuaries. He brings to the table over 12 years of industry experience, with specific expertise in all things property & casualty, medical malpractice, workers’ compensation, risk transfers and professional liability. Peter will further bolster our top-notch, in-house actuarial group and broaden the range of services we are able to provide clients.
Peter is not only well-known and respected in the industry, but he is a great cultural fit as well and we are very pleased to have him on-board! You can read more about his hiring here.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: What Employers Need to Know About the New Transparency Rules - November 25, 2019
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Draft 2019 ACA Reporting Forms and Instructions - November 15, 2019
- Spring to Present at Cayman Captive Forum - November 15, 2019
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Employers Must File HIRD Form by December 15 - November 5, 2019
- Spring’s SVP Speaking at the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference - November 5, 2019