We are delighted to announce that Spring Consulting Group won the US Captive Review’s 2017 Actuarial Firm of the Year award for the third time. Our actuarial team
works hard, regularly exceeds client expectations and is one of only a few completely independent firms that also provides a wider range of services. Their work has paid off once again this year, having also won the award in 2013 and 2016. We are both excited and proud to have received such great recognition.
The US Captive Review’s Annual Awards Ceremony was held in Burlington, Vermont on Monday, August 7th, prior to the kickoff of the annual VCIA Conference, which many award nominees and recipients were also attending. Spring had a representative group attend the awards dinner, including our Chief Actuary, Steven Keshner, who accepted the award on stage, and newly hired Peter Johnson as well. We were also short-listed for the Cell Captive Initiative award.
Steven and the rest of the team are humbled and honored, having gone up against some bigger, similarly well-respected names in the actuarial industry. As our actuarial arm continues to grow, we strive to deliver the same kind of excellence we’ve been recognized for throughout the past few years. We are thankful for our clients, our people, the Captive Review and the industry professionals who had a hand in making this decision.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: Carrier Premium Credits and ERISA Fiduciary Obligations - May 19, 2020
- Legal Alert: Agencies Extend Deadline to Pay COBRA Premiums and Certain Other ERISA and Internal Revenue Codes Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and Cafeteria Plan Considerations - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and DCAPs, FSAs, and Transit Benefit Concerns - April 16, 2020
- Legal Alert: Tax Credits Under FFCRA: Qualified Leave Wages & Health Plan Expenses - April 14, 2020