Karin is a go-getter who works hard and sets a great example for junior employees at Spring. She goes above and beyond to meet clients’ needs and has been consistently recognized for her leadership, dedication and ingenuity in the field, having been a recipient of the following awards: CICA Distinguished Service 2017, Business Insurance Power Broker 2015-2017, Most Influential Women by Employee Benefit Adviser Magazine in 2015, and several others. She has also been named to the Power 50 list for the past few years. Further, she regularly speaks at industry conferences and events and is making an impact in the profession with her teaching positions at the International Center for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE) and the University of Vermont.
Karin’s depth of knowledge pertaining to insurance, captives, risk management and employee benefits is incredibly impressive, as is her dedication to her clients and work. To be included among a group of such influential, intelligent people in the captive industry is truly an honor, and we thank Captive Review once again for their recognition.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: What Employers Need to Know About the New Transparency Rules - November 25, 2019
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Draft 2019 ACA Reporting Forms and Instructions - November 15, 2019
- Spring to Present at Cayman Captive Forum - November 15, 2019
- Legal Alert: Massachusetts Employers Must File HIRD Form by December 15 - November 5, 2019
- Spring’s SVP Speaking at the National Workers’ Compensation and Disability Conference - November 5, 2019