Karin is a go-getter who works hard and sets a great example for junior employees at Spring. She goes above and beyond to meet clients’ needs and has been consistently recognized for her leadership, dedication and ingenuity in the field, having been a recipient of the following awards: CICA Distinguished Service 2017, Business Insurance Power Broker 2015-2017, Most Influential Women by Employee Benefit Adviser Magazine in 2015, and several others. She has also been named to the Power 50 list for the past few years. Further, she regularly speaks at industry conferences and events and is making an impact in the profession with her teaching positions at the International Center for Captive Insurance Education (ICCIE) and the University of Vermont.
Karin’s depth of knowledge pertaining to insurance, captives, risk management and employee benefits is incredibly impressive, as is her dedication to her clients and work. To be included among a group of such influential, intelligent people in the captive industry is truly an honor, and we thank Captive Review once again for their recognition.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Government Shutdown and Its Impact on Employee Benefits - January 16, 2019
- Spring to Speak at World Captive Forum 2019 - January 10, 2019
- Spring to Exhibit at Yankee Dental Congress 2019 - January 9, 2019
- Spring Spotlight: Grace Giannattasio - May 7, 2018
- Spring to Sponsor RIMS 2018 Annual Conference - March 15, 2018