We are proud and excited to announce that our Managing Partner, Karin Landry, has been named to the Captive Review Power 50 list for 2018, a recognition she’s received for the past several years. This year, she comes in at #10 and is alongside impressive company.
In a male-dominated industry, Karin has worked hard to make a name for herself and is a known thought leader in the captive space. She holds eight patents in insurance and is an expert in things like employee benefits captive, multinational pooling, medical stop-loss and health plans of all kinds. Karin works with large, global corporations of varying industries and types, and delivers tailored solutions based on their needs. As a means to grow the profession and prepare the next generation of captive experts, she also teaches a course at the International Center for Captive Insurance Education (
She is not only an industry leader, speaking at conferences such as the World Captive Forum, CICA and VCIA regularly, but she also runs the ship here at Spring, and we are glad to have her.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Legal Alert: IRS Releases Updated Form 720 Used For PCORI Fee Payments - June 17, 2020
- Legal Alert: PCORI Fees Due By July 31, 2020 - June 9, 2020
- Legal Alert: Carrier Premium Credits and ERISA Fiduciary Obligations - May 19, 2020
- Legal Alert: Agencies Extend Deadline to Pay COBRA Premiums and Certain Other ERISA and Internal Revenue Codes Due to COVID-19 - April 30, 2020
- Legal Alert: COVID-19 and Cafeteria Plan Considerations - April 30, 2020