The Customer Services Representative will be responsible for the day to day servicing and satisfaction of existing employee benefits and financial services clients and prospects. This position will be based in Boston, MA.
- Handle calls, leads and clients with strong data entry and typing/computer skills
- Take phone calls, and address written and email inquiries from existing clients as well as assist in the sale and implementation of prospects
- Proactively advise clients and provide consistent client service in resolving day to day service issues such as eligibility, coverage and claims issues, COBRA assistance, etc.
- Assist in the sales, renewal, (open enrollment) and marketing processes including gathering information, preparing and analyzing data, developing RFP and client proposals
- Maintain strong carrier and service provider relationships
- Cultivate client relationships by understanding client needs and articulate Spring’s services and resources
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years related insurance agency experience preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Exceptional attention to detail, reliability and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service focused skills
- Experience with insurance agency management systems a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Life, Accident and Health License required or obtained within first 6 months of employment
Please note, the responsibilities associated with this job may change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. An individual may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities.[easy_contact_forms fid=14]