Spring Consulting Group recently teamed up with Reed Group to conduct our first annual Survey of Employer Practices Related to the Americans with Disabilities Act to gather insights regarding the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The survey was completed by 270 employers across the United States, a majority of which (84%) having 1,000 or more employees, and answered the following key questions:
- What are employers doing to comply with ADA regulations?
- What issues are they struggling with?
- How are they treating leave as an accommodation?
- What administrative practices do they have in place?
Our experts have analyzed the data and compiled all of the survey’s findings into a comprehensive white paper.
We found that a large majority of employers are making valiant strides to comply with the ADA. However, the survey also uncovered several areas of concern that open employers up to increased risk, liability and possible legal trouble in the future.
Read our full white paper to learn more and see the full survey results.
Latest posts by Karen English (see all)
- Navigating Transgender Leave: Updated 2021 - June 21, 2021
- The Paid Leave Momentum - January 8, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for Employers Right Now: Parts 1 and 2 - October 28, 2020
- Navigating Transgender Leave - August 19, 2019
- The Latest in MA Paid Family and Medical Leave - June 17, 2019