A webinar aimed to enhance your captive knowledge and expand on innovative ways to manage your risk.
The following two tabs change content below.
Managing Partner at Spring Consulting Group, LLC
Karin Landry, ACI, CLTC, GBA is the Managing Partner for Spring Consulting Group. Karin has over 25 years of experience in the insurance, health care, risk financing, retirement and benefits industries. She is an internationally recognized leader in captive insurance strategy, benefits and financing. She is Past-Chairman of the Board of The Captive Insurance Company Association and a member of the ERISA Industry Committee and was recently appointed to the Board of Directors for Fallon Community Health Plan. She is also a Professor of Employee Benefits and member of the finance committee for the International Center of Captive Insurance Education part of the University of Vermont. Karin’s expertise around benefits allowed her to co-author a white paper for Business Insurance Magazine titled “Captives for Benefits: How to Use a Captive to Save Money and Enhance Benefits Coverage”, which is currently a top seller. Both Vermont and the US Virgin Islands asked Karin for input and guidance with their recent legislative changes. Prior to joining Spring, Karin was President of Watson Wyatt Insurance & Financial Services in the United States and Head of the Health & Welfare division for the eastern region.
Latest posts by Karin Landry (see all)
- International Women’s Day 2022: Women Can Have It All, If We Support Them - March 8, 2022
- This International Women’s Day, Let’s Get Back On Track - March 8, 2021
- Understanding the Impacts of Massachusetts’ New Healthcare Law - January 22, 2021
- 11 Essential Pieces of the Stimulus Bill for Employers - January 19, 2021
- 7 Predictions About How COVID-19 Will Change Healthcare - June 17, 2020