Our latest Spring white paper, Managing an Absent Workforce: A Guide to the Family Medical Leave Act, will allow you to take a pulse on your existing program.
This book pinpoints some of the tactical items where employers could tighten their reigns including counting time, use of paid time, recertification processes, fit for duty and specific areas of interests for employers.
The guide also seeks to remind Human Resource professionals that processes related to FMLA need to be continually reviewed as other plans evolve to make sure they are still appropriate and compliant.
Please fill out the form below to download this helpful FMLA white paper.[easy_contact_forms fid=8]
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- Piecing Together the Puzzle of Paid Family and Medical Leave - June 7, 2022
- Leading Trends in the Employee Benefits Industry, a NEEBC Annual Summit Recap - June 1, 2022
- A Blueprint of Health & Welfare Benefits: A Recap of NEEBC’s Beyond the Basics (Level 2) Event - May 11, 2022
- They’re Better than Benefits, They’re PERKS!: A 2022 PERKSCon Conference Recap - May 4, 2022
- To Transform Healthcare, Let’s Prioritize These 6 Areas - April 21, 2022