Recently, Spring Insurance CEO George Gonser hosted a webinar that goes over some of the most recent employee benefit and health insurance changes in the United States that employers need to know about. The program covers some of the new fees and deadline changes related to the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
The employer update is in the first half of the webinar, while the second half includes a brief overview of the Spring Cooperative, our group health insurance buying program for Massachusetts small employers.
In case you missed the webinar, here is a recording of the session:
Image credit: Chris Potter via flickr
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- A Blueprint of Health & Welfare Benefits: A Recap of NEEBC’s Beyond the Basics (Level 2) Event - May 11, 2022
- They’re Better than Benefits, They’re PERKS!: A 2022 PERKSCon Conference Recap - May 4, 2022
- To Transform Healthcare, Let’s Prioritize These 6 Areas - April 21, 2022
- Organizational Change Philosophy: Time for a Makeover - April 6, 2022
- Tools to Support COVID-19 Compliance - April 5, 2022