We are pleased to announce the release of the first annual survey of employer practices related to the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
The survey is jointly sponsored by Spring and Reed Group, and is designed to focus on ADA accommodation, particularly leave of absence as an accommodation.
Your opinions are appreciated and will help other employers understand common challenges, practices, successes and strategies in this very important area.
The survey will take about 15 minutes of your time. We ask that you complete the survey within one week. Your individual answers will be kept strictly confidential. In return for your participation, you will receive a summary of the results.
We thank you for your time!
Image Credit: FutUndBeidl via Flickr
Latest posts by Karen English (see all)
- Navigating Transgender Leave: Updated 2021 - June 21, 2021
- The Paid Leave Momentum - January 8, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for Employers Right Now: Parts 1 and 2 - October 28, 2020
- Navigating Transgender Leave - August 19, 2019
- The Latest in MA Paid Family and Medical Leave - June 17, 2019