The Department of Labor (DOL) released the notice that employers are required to post in their workplaces in relation to the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA). A copy of the notice can be downloaded by clicking here.
While the notice technically must be posted in a “conspicuous place in the physical workplace,” we understand that many people’s offices are voluntarily or involuntarily closed or that it may not be safe to go into an office. While the notice still should be posted when it is prudent to do so, in the meantime we recommend (where possible) distributing the notice electronically and/or placing it on a company intranet.
The Department of Labor is still in the process of drafting regulations, on which we will advise shortly after they are released.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions or need additional information.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Parts 8 and 9 - January 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: EEOC Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Related to Wellness Programs - January 22, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Part 7 - January 8, 2021