Spring Senior Partner John Cassell recently organized and participated in a session at the Captive Insurance Companies Association (CICA) annual conference titled Developing the Operational Strategy of Managing Medical Stop Loss in Your Captive. Cassell was joined by co-presenters Stephen Hannabury, President of Educators Health Insurance Exchange of New England and Jesse Crary, an attorney from Primmer Piper Eggleston & Cramer PC.
The CICA session focused on Ed Health, a medical stop loss group captive consisting of 11 Boston-area colleges that Spring assisted in the development of. The slidedeck below, which was used in the presentation, details Ed Health’s success to date and lessons learned through the development and ongoing management of a medical stop loss group captive.
We hope you find this deck helpful and please don’t hesitate to reach out to John using the form below with any questions about group captives and/or medical stop loss in captives.
Latest posts by John Cassell (see all)
- Association Health Plans | Everything You Need to Know About AHPs - February 14, 2018
- Managing Medical Stop Loss in a Captive (Presentation) - June 10, 2015
- Webcast: A Look at How and Why Colleges are Funding Health Insurance Using a Medical Stop-Loss Captive - June 18, 2014
- White Paper: Creating Cost-Effective Employee Benefit Programs Through Employer Associations - September 19, 2013
- Spring Consulting Group Captive Webinar Recording - September 14, 2013