We are excited to announce that The Risk Management Society (RIMS) has released their latest executive report titled “Maintaining Global Employee Coverage with Multinational Pooling,” which was authored by our very own Karin Landry.
Karin worked with the RIMS International Committee to develop the report that outlines the advantages to multinational pooling and how participating in one can lower the costs (and hassles) that global companies incur in dealing with multiple employee benefit plans in multiple countries.
Also explored in this report are the benefits to integrating multinational pooling with a captive and the many options available to business interested in going this route.
The report was distributed to the 10,000+ attendees at the massive RIMS 2013 Conference in Los Angeles earlier this week and is available to download on the RIMS website.
If you are dealing with a multinational employee benefits nightmare and think that pooling might be a fit for your business, please contact us. Our consultants can evaluate your particular situation and determine if multinational pooling, or other funding options, might be the right solution for you.
Latest posts by Karin Landry (see all)
- This International Women’s Day, Let’s Get Back On Track - March 8, 2021
- Understanding the Impacts of Massachusetts’ New Healthcare Law - January 22, 2021
- 11 Essential Pieces of the Stimulus Bill for Employers - January 19, 2021
- 7 Predictions About How COVID-19 Will Change Healthcare - June 17, 2020
- To Women’s Futures - March 11, 2020