Across the United States, a legislative movement to mandate paid sick leave time for all employees has picked up significant momentum over the past couple of years. With a number of states, municipalities and even the President advocating for these new mandates, it is important that employers know how these changes impact them.
At a recent Disability Management Employer Coalition event, Spring partner Teri Weber gave the presentation below on paid sick leave laws with fellow industry experts Geoffrey Simpson from Presagia and Mike Soltis from jackson lewis.
We hope you find this slidedeck helpful and please don’t hesitate to reach out to contact us with any questions about paid sick leave laws or anything related to leave management.
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- A Blueprint of Health & Welfare Benefits: A Recap of NEEBC’s Beyond the Basics (Level 2) Event - May 11, 2022
- They’re Better than Benefits, They’re PERKS!: A 2022 PERKSCon Conference Recap - May 4, 2022
- To Transform Healthcare, Let’s Prioritize These 6 Areas - April 21, 2022
- Organizational Change Philosophy: Time for a Makeover - April 6, 2022
- Tools to Support COVID-19 Compliance - April 5, 2022