Recently, Spring Partner George Gonser gave a presentation to a group of Massachusetts dentists that addressed pediatric dental and the ACA from an employer’s point of view, as well as, from a dentist’s perspective.
Included in this SlideShare are a few of the basics that both groups need to know. It is broken into two halves- employer and then dentist.
Please note, that this information is specific to the State of Massachusetts, and some details may change from state to state, but a lot of the basics translate nationally.
Renewal on the way?? Got ACA questions?? Contact George and his team to find out how Spring can help guide you thgrough this ever-changing environment. Please call our brokerage office at 1.800.821.6033 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Image credit: Michael Coghlan via flickr
Latest posts by Teri Weber (see all)
- A Blueprint of Health & Welfare Benefits: A Recap of NEEBC’s Beyond the Basics (Level 2) Event - May 11, 2022
- They’re Better than Benefits, They’re PERKS!: A 2022 PERKSCon Conference Recap - May 4, 2022
- To Transform Healthcare, Let’s Prioritize These 6 Areas - April 21, 2022
- Organizational Change Philosophy: Time for a Makeover - April 6, 2022
- Tools to Support COVID-19 Compliance - April 5, 2022