Many employers have seen success in placing their critical medical stop-loss insurance in a captive structure. Here I explain the details.
The following two tabs change content below.
Prabal is a Senior Consultant with Spring and leads technical and management support in the areas of employer-sponsored and voluntary employee benefits, product development, technology solutions and captive insurance. Prabal joined Spring in 2015 as a graduate from Babson College, where he graduated with a master’s degree in Business Administration. Prior to joining Spring, Prabal worked as a consultant and advisor to clients in various industries and sectors.
Latest posts by Prabal Lakhanpal (see all)
- Harmonizing Your International Benefits - April 14, 2021
- The Benefits of an Employee Benefits Captive - January 11, 2021
- Placing Medical Stop-Loss Coverage in a Captive - January 4, 2021
- Large Companies and Medical Stop-Loss - May 21, 2020
- The Benefits of Employee Benefits in a Captive - April 22, 2020