There is no question that the world of healthcare in the United States is rapidly changing. The ACA has ushered in a slew of new regulations and rules that have left employers reassessing their employee benefits plans and funding structures. As a result, using captive insurance programs for employee benefit funding is becoming even more of a viable alternative for organizations looking for cost efficiency and long term rate stabilization.
The presentation below was developed by Spring partners Karin Landry and Teri Weber for yesterday’s Symposium on Captive Insurance in Connecticut. It looks at how captives have evolved and where they fit in to the current healthcare landscape. Also included are a couple of case studies of businesses that have used captives to address different operational needs.
We hope you find this presentation useful. Of course, if you have any questions about captives or would like to find out if a captive is right for your business, please contact us using the form below.
Image credit: Karin Dalziel via flickr
Latest posts by Karin Landry (see all)
- International Women’s Day 2022: Women Can Have It All, If We Support Them - March 8, 2022
- This International Women’s Day, Let’s Get Back On Track - March 8, 2021
- Understanding the Impacts of Massachusetts’ New Healthcare Law - January 22, 2021
- 11 Essential Pieces of the Stimulus Bill for Employers - January 19, 2021
- 7 Predictions About How COVID-19 Will Change Healthcare - June 17, 2020