Spring Consulting Group is proud to sponsor and participate in Run to Home Base, a Boston walk/run to benefit post-9/11 veterans, service members and their families.
The event is part of a larger program, Home Base, established jointly by the Red Sox Foundation and Massachusetts General Hospital in 2007. The organization focuses on clinical care, education, training and research for those who have served or have been affected. Home Base has made an impressive impact since its founding a decade ago, having served more than 11,000 veterans and family members. The annual race, Run to Home Base, is critical to the program as 95% of its funding is through individual or corporate donations.
Run to Home Base takes place on Saturday, July 15th this year. There are two different race options: a 5K route and a 9K route, both running through Boston and ending with crossing over home base at Fenway Park. It’s a fun, family-friendly event with various activities going on before and after the race for those participating.
Spring will have several team members at the event, both volunteering and racing. As an active member of the Boston community, we are delighted to co-sponsor a water table along the race route with MetLife. We’re excited to be part of such a meaningful cause.
If you’ll be at the event, come say hi and stay hydrated – mid-July can be a scorcher!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Spring Team Member Named DMEC Emerging Leader - July 23, 2021
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes Captive Review Power 50 List - May 26, 2021
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Parts 8 and 9 - January 25, 2021