(BOSTON, MA, February 2009) – Spring Consulting Group, LLC, provides strategic consulting services to employers, captive and traditional insurers and financial services organizations, and will be attending and exhibiting at the 2009 CICA International Conference in Palm Springs, CA March 8-10, 2009.
As the economic climate forces companies to tighten their belts, many are searching for money saving solutions. Recently, Spring has assisted several clients in funding employee benefits in a captive. Savings in this area can be very significant and easily implemented.
At the conference, Karin Landry, Spring’s managing partner, will discuss the effect of CICA’s Best Practices Guidelines and the next step in providing best practices to the captive industry during the Best Practices Follow Up session on Monday, March 9, 2009 at 1:45 p.m. She will also be moderating a discussion of Effective Claims Management on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 at 12:30 p.m.
To learn more about funding employee benefits in a captive, visit Spring’s captive experts at Booth #30 at the 2009 CICA International Conference.
Latest posts by Craig Smith (see all)
- Spring Consulting Group Receives First Patent for Captive Funding of Employee and Retiree Benefits - July 21, 2010
- Spring Wins Top Employee Benefits Consultant - June 1, 2010
- Spring Consulting Group Partner is Lead Editor on DMEC's Tools of the Trade - September 1, 2009
- Spring Consulting Group, LLC to Attend CICA 2009 International Conference - February 1, 2009
- Steven Keshner Joins Spring Consulting Group, LLC - January 2, 2009