The past year has been busy and successful for the Spring team, and it shows! We are proud to announce that we have been named finalists for the 2020 US Captive Review Awards in the following categories:
- Captive Consultant of the Year
- Employee Benefits Network
- Captive Service Professional of the Year (Karin Landry)
- Captive Innovation
- Next Gen Initiative
- Actuarial Firm
At Spring we work hard to consistently deliver creative, tailored solutions to clients; to stay abreast of industry trends and legislation; to contribute to the advancement and modernization of the industry; to expand our connections; to keep our eyes and our minds on both today and tomorrow; and provide sound actuarial guidance. We are honored to be recognized by Captive Review alongside so many thought leaders and trailblazers.
We look forward to the virtual awards ceremony in October, and hope to be popping some champagne!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Parts 8 and 9 - January 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: EEOC Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Related to Wellness Programs - January 22, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Part 7 - January 8, 2021