Spring is excited to be sponsoring the New England Employee Benefits Council (NEEBC) annual summit and trade show again this year. NEEBC, with over 1,350 members to date, has been bringing together HR and Benefits professionals from the New England area since 1979 – providing ample educational sessions and networking events so that everyone can learn and grow from one another. Spring has been a proud partner of NEEBC for about ten years, staying actively involved with events and programs. As one of our partners, Teri Weber, sits on the NEEBC board as Vice President of Programs, we have enjoyed a close relationship with the organization for many years and are happy to be sponsoring their upcoming conference.
This year’s Annual Employee Benefits Summit and Trade Show, themed “Riding the Winds of Change: Strategies for Success” will take place on Wednesday, May 24th at the Newton Marriott. Several Spring team members will be in attendance to support the organization, take advantage of its informational sessions, and meet with both familiar and new faces within the industry. Speakers will include the Managing Director of Tuckson Health Connections, the VP of Total Rewards at BJ’S Wholesale Club, a Health Economist from Harvard Medical School and several others. Sessions will cover a range of topics like behavioral health financial wellness.
If you’ll be joining us and other industry professionals at this year’s NEEBC Summit, please be sure to to stop and chat with a Spring team member – we’d love to meet you!
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Parts 8 and 9 - January 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: EEOC Issues Notice of Proposed Rulemaking Related to Wellness Programs - January 22, 2021
- 9 Areas of Focus for HR Right Now – Part 7 - January 8, 2021