You know the drill by now, right? Meet our financial expert, Anne.
Title: Chief Financial Officer
Joined Spring in: June of 2015
At work: Anne handles the day-to-day operations at Spring and works with the executive team to create and implement strategies for growth and improvement. She’s also our go-to for things like expense reports, billing and all things budgetary.
Outside-of-work: We all know of Anne’s love for bowling – she plays in leagues year-round and loves it. Otherwise she enjoys spending time with family and friends.
Favorite season: “Definitely summer…the hotter, the better!” She was not a fan of the 50-something degree days we recently had in July.
Favorite flower: Roses.
Favorite food: “Nachos,” she laughs, “pizza is a close second, but I have to go with nachos, they’re the best.” No argument here.
Favorite part about working at Spring: “Definitely the people and the culture, firstly. Secondly, I had never worked in the insurance industry before and I have learned a ton about insurance, healthcare, benefits and risk management. I think what we do is really interesting and I am still learning new things every day; it’s rewarding.”
What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Wine is one of Anne’s biggest vices, but she can’t bring herself to stop – it’s just too good! You know Anne, they say red wine has health benefits, so maybe it’s not a bad thing after all….
** Anne’s not big on photos of herself so we decided to showcase two of her favorite things instead of her beautiful face.
Latest posts by Christine Culgin (see all)
- Don’t Miss Spring’s Demo Showcase! - August 2, 2021
- Spring Team Member Named DMEC Emerging Leader - July 23, 2021
- Spring’s Managing Partner Makes Captive Review Power 50 List - May 26, 2021
- Congress Passes the American Rescue Plan Act - March 25, 2021
- Legal Alert: IRS Provides Guidance on FSA Relief Authorized in the Consolidated Appropriations Act, Grants Other Cafeteria Plan Relief - March 25, 2021